Welcome to the
Omnis Anti-Racism Circle.
This group is a dedicated safe space for ongoing support in your journey to active anti-racism.
Who This Is For…
This group will help you if:
- You want to be a better human and make a positive impact on the world around you.
- You are committed to learning and growing in a lifelong anti-racism journey.
- You are passionate about moving beyond performative allyship, and moving from being “not racist” to actively anti-racist.
- You need guidance on how you can make a difference right where you are.
- You have questions that need answers about racism and anti-racism.
Join the lively group call every month to discuss your journey to anti-racism, ask any questions you have in a safe space and continue to challenge yourself to be a better ally.
Membership Fees: $47/month
- A 1-hour group call on the 2nd Saturday of every month at 12pm Eastern / 5pm UK.
- A dedicated safe space to ask the questions that arise as you work on being anti-racist.
- Resources and tools to help you on your anti-racism journey.
- An ‘affirmative action’ challenge every month, with accountability check-ins.
- Regular guest presentations and Q&As.
Sharon Hurley Hall
Meet your Circle Leader
Sharon Hurley Hall (she/her) is an anti-racism activist, writer and educator. She is committed to doing her part to eliminate racism on article at a time, and is the creator and publisher of an anti-racism newsletter at https://www.antiracismnewsletter.com.
She is the author of Exploring Shadeism, an analysis of the colorism phenomenon in Barbados and the wider Caribbean. She is also the co-host of The Introvert Sisters podcast.
Sharon lives in Barbados and has worked online for decades. She holds an MA in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, and an MA in Media and Cultural Studies.
Here’s what students are saying.
“The best personal development hour of my month.”
“I’m enjoying having a safe space as I progress on my anti-racism journey.”