Welcome to the
Omnis LGBTQ+ Circle.
A group for ongoing support for tweens and teens exploring their gender identity and sexuality.
Who This Is For…
This is for tweens/teens who:
- Want a safe space to explore their gender identity & sexuality.
- Want to meet other tweens/teens on their own journey, facing the same challenges and hurdles.
- Are seeking community to share their exploration or discovery of their gender or sexuality?
- Want a well facilitated, safe place full of fun, laughter, the occasional deep conversation with others who are on the same journey as you?
Omnis LGBTQ+ is a youth group for under 18s who want to hang out with others in a similar situation and talk through the things that happen in their day to day life.
Membership Fees: Free to existing students, otherwise $27/month
- Access to a dedicated online classroom, for connection with fellow tweens & teens.
- Additional resources to guide & prompt your teen’s identity explorations.
- A 30-40 minute group call every week on Thursdays at 1pm Pacific / 4pm Eastern / 9PM UK.
Meet your Circle Leader
Omnis LGBTQ+ is facilitated by Lucy Power who is a lesbian, a qualified Youth Worker, Social Worker and Coach and extensively trained and experienced in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy.
Lucy has been leading groups for queer young people for over 20 years and is dedicated and passionate about creating and maintaining the safe place she knows all young queer kids need.
“My kid comes off these calls smiling and that is not something I have seen for a long while.” – Parent of Circle member
“It’s the best part of my week. I love this group. I feel so supported by you all” – Circle member